Check the 🚀 top use cases of robotic process automation in banking:
1. Sorting Emails - a bot can open up accounts, forward the emails, save attachments.
2. Order Tracking - it can open up an "orders tracking" file, copy-paste links, email date, address, and save the order.
3. Customer Verification - RPA can collect information about your clients and enter it into the database.
4. Account Opening - can be simplified and reduced.
5. Fraudulent Activity - a bot can sort and deal with suspicious activity reports.
6. Loan Processing - to deal with different file formats, use machine learning or intelligent automation solutions.
7. Mortgages - RPA can automize document processing, loan initiation, and quality control.
8. Credit Cards - all the verification steps can be automated as well.
9. Tax Reporting - financial RPA can simplify the filing of taxes process.
10. Business Trips - RPA makes it easy for you to process receipts and invoices.
11. Invoice Automation - RPA is able to learn and draw data from different types of documents.
12. Financial Planning - automating a process to track recent trends, you can predict future expenses.