Since we’re both in the business of qualitative data, Wootric reached out to Morgan Brown to interview him for his expertise in the field.
He answers the following questions:
- How have you used qualitative research in your career as a growth marketer?
- What are the differences between qualitative and quantitative research?
- What is the importance of qualitative research for online businesses?
- What methodologies can be used to conduct qualitative research? How can a business make sense of all the feedback they get ? We think some people inherently distrust qualitative, don’t know what to do when they get A LOT of it.
- What are some of the common mistakes people make (or fears? resistance?) when conducting qualitative research and how can they be avoided?
- How can qualitative research be used to find language-market fit, problem-solution fit, and product-market fit?
- How can it be used to help scale a startup once product-market fit has been established?