Podcast? Do people still listen to podcasts?
Way MOAR than you think.
Apple is well past 1 billion podcast subscriptions, and something around 39 million people listen have listened to a podcast in the past month in the US.
Why startups should consider podcasts:
1. Under-tapped channel. Get your name in there as a podcaster or a subject before all the other marketing types pollute the pool
2. Podcast listeners are top tier online users — using a smartphone, know their tech, HIGH VALUE.
3. Get listed and linked on high-quality properties like the iTunes store, Stitcher, etc.
4. You have a face made for radio :)
How to leverage podcasting as a channel:
1. Get interviewed for a podcast
2. Sponsor a cool and relevant podcast
3. Get name dropped in a podcast
4. Make your own podcast
Join over 70,000 growth pros from companies like Uber, Pinterest & Twitter