Leave a comment

We ran a survey for Product Marketers and gathered first-hand responses about Marketing Automation. 48% of them weren't satisfied with the automation they implemented, the remaining 52% were vocal. We asked about the biggest marketing challenges and the post is around the insights gathered. A no-nonsense report of the survey is here for you. If you would like to have access to the raw data, drop a line at rohit@webengage.com

Join over 70,000 growth pros from companies like Uber, Pinterest & Twitter

Get Weekly Top Posts
High five! You’re in.
SHARE
5
5