Magento is an incredibly powerful platform, but — like any platform — in order to make the most of it you need to configure it properly.
This guide shows you how to do exactly that for your Magento 2 store, specifically zooming in on its pain points:
- A SEO-friendly URL structure
- Configuring page titles and meta descriptions correctly
- Using headings correctly.
- Configuring Faceted navigation correctly.
- Optimizing crawling & indexing directives.
- Optimize page speed
Make it as easy as possible for search engines to find everything they need to find, AND understand it.
It's not rocket science, but hard work.