Incorporating humor into your email marketing can be a great idea to establish trust, differentiate your brand, and create positive emotions in your customers.
In a recent online survey of customers, Sprout Social found that 72 percent of them were more likely to buy from a brand if their image was humorous.
To keep your subscribers engaged and wanting more, read our article on how to properly use humor in your email campaigns.
This article includes:
- Reasons to use humor in email marketing campaigns
- What to include in a funny email
- Examples of funny things to send in an email
- Tools to help you with using humor in marketing
- Funny email subject lines
Join over 70,000 growth pros from companies like Uber, Pinterest & Twitter