I was interviewed by Autosend.io and they asked me the following five questions (some of my answers include things I've never said publicly, BTW):
1. If an app business had to send just three lifecycle marketing messages to their users and customers, which messages should they be and why?
2. How would you use email, text messages, and push notifications to meet goals?
3. What do you think most SaaS companies get wrong when messaging their users?
4. When is an email, text message, or push notification not enough to reach your user, when should you just pick up the phone and talk to your users?
5. What stage of the user lifecycle do you think web and mobile app companies should talk to users the most?