Apple’s search algorithm changed on November 3rd, 2015. which affected almost every app in the App Store.
Most people are still confused about what to do In this post I’ll cover, what is behind the new search algorithm, how it affected apps and their visibility and lastly how to do app store optimization after Apple’s recent search algorithm changes.
- New Language Analysis and Categorization Algorithm
- ow the New Search Algorithm Affects Apps
- How to Do ASO after Apple’s Search Algorithm Changes
- Pick your app category and sub-categories carefully
- Focus only on the most relevant and important keywords in your app name
- Use your keyword spot to create long tail keyword phrases
- A/B test your app icon, screenshots, app preview and description for better search conversion
- Get more and positive user reviews
- Measure ASO progress by looking at right parameters