We recently held a meetup at Pinterest’s offices to discuss some of the tools & frameworks that some of the most successful companies have built to enable them drive growth at scale. We had a great turnout to hear speakers from Dropbox, Pinterest, and Facebook.
A few of the tools & frameworks we heard about were:
- Gandalf, a framework to target marketing messages & campaigns to users
- How Dropbox gets new users to bridge the gap between desktop and mobile
- Copytune, a framework for optimizing copy on a per language basis
- How to build an SEO Experimentation framework
- How Facebook uses "quick experiments" to assess the impact of even the smallest changes, such as bug fixes
Join over 70,000 growth pros from companies like Uber, Pinterest & Twitter