INSIGHTS AND BEST PRACTICES FROM ONBOARDING EMAILS ACROSS TOP SAAS COMPANIES
Writing your email onboarding series is an art in itself. Not only do you need to know everything there is to know about your product and your users, you also need to know the right timing for communicating with your users. This initial communication series is critical for building the habit of using your product, and demonstrating the value as quickly as possible. When executed correctly, your users will be happily returning back to your product and engaging.
Join Userlane and onboarding email specialist Stephanie Knapp as she shares her best practices based on 16 full email series breakdowns consisting of over 153 emails. During the webinar you will gain first hand experience on:
○ Insights and best practices from onboarding emails across top SaaS companies (Shopify, Monday, MailChimp, FreshBooks, Gusto, etc)
○ What to say, when to say it, how to say it, and how to optimize it
○ Learn why onboarding emails are important, how to approach them, and how to strategize the series for the biggest impact
○ Considerations for deciding between a time-based or action-based sequence
○ Examples of great onboarding email subject lines, copy, and design