This 8,300+ words article illustrated with 40+ examples lists all email newsletter design best practices you should be aware of.
Read on this comprehensive post if you send newsletters on a regular basis. There are a lot of insights and learnings for you.
Subtitles of the post:
- Email design or email content first?
- What should an email design brief include?
- Email newsletter designs are boring!?
- Email width is 600 px in most cases
- Newsletter header design best practice
- Newsletter navigation bar design best practice
- Hero section/unit design best practice
- Use animated GIFs in the hero section/unit
- Challenges with animated GIFs in email
- Best fonts for your next email newsletter
- Best practice font size and line height in email
- Call to action (CTA) best practices in newsletters
- Is there an ideal CTA size, color or shape?
- Email content block design best practices
- Email footer design best practices
- How to make your email newsletter footer compelling for the eye?
- Your email newsletter designs shouldn't be boring after all! (Summary with actionable TIPS)
P.S. This is the most comprehensive post which we have ever produced so far.
Would appreciate if you share your thoughts below the post in the comments.