In this podcast episode, we've covered:
● What Dave was like as a kid.
● His thoughts on role models.
● His fascination with legendary admen.
● What to do when you’re uninspired.
● How books can unlock our subconscious.
● Why you should spend the first three months of a new job, just listening.
● How to be a Kickfinisher.
● What playing Golf has in common with running a business.
● The practice of giving.
● The importance of carrying the water.
● The challenges presented by internet’s immensity.
● The non-traditional way they’re building Drift.
● What’s commonly misunderstood by most modern businesses.
● Dave’s two words of advice for someone who is just starting out.