Creating a healthy, productive and enjoyable company culture is one of the biggest challenges for remote companies.
Additionally, many startups struggle to preserve their initial passion and sense of belonging once they outgrow their original core team.
As the Director of Culture and Innovation at TaxJar, Darcy has extensive experience in successfully fostering and scaling culture remotely.
"As TaxJar’s higher purpose states - I’m truly in pursuit of better."
Together with Darcy, we discussed:
- What defines company culture and 4 different types of it
- How to hire based on values
- How to find a company that matches your values
- Emulating the watercooler remotely
- How to measure the success of your culture
- How TaxJar preserved their culture while scaling to over 150 remote employees.