Since there are many holidays every year, you have many chances to create an effective holiday email and increase your sales.
You don’t want to let any of them slip through your fingers.
Knowing every holiday months in advance and having an email marketing calendar can help you to be on time with every email in the campaign.
To help you plan, we’ve collected the biggest sale days and holidays that can be used in email marketing campaigns.
In this article you will find:
- Important details about the holidays and sale days
- Products that are most purchased
- Subject lines that will help you get great open rates
- Best email design examples
- Free email templates for the particular holiday
Join over 70,000 growth pros from companies like Uber, Pinterest & Twitter