"Use their first name a lot".
"Oh, and definitely track their online activity so you can make subtle references to things they like and their recent purchases".
What may sound like one person’s creepy dating tips are another’s marketing methods in the age of personalization.
A study of 1,500 U.S. consumers from Marketing Insider Group and OneSpot found that:
- 78% of people are more likely to make a purchase when the brand provides relevant content.
- 50% would pay more for a product if they received a personalized experience.
- And 64% would recommend a brand that delivers relevant content.
If you’re interested in capturing the ever-growing portion of the market that’s looking for:
1) one-to-one experiences including customized recommendations, relevant retargeting, and more.
2) To understand the benefits of this approach
3) And to learn how to implement this with your enterprise marketing team