Forward-looking businesses are using social logins as a method to help increase conversions, improve user engagement and user experience, and gather more accurate data about users.
If you're using social logins - or plan to use them - here are nine things you should consider:
- 86% of Users Report Being Bothered By Having To Create New Accounts On Websites
- 77% of Users Believe Social Login Is A Good Registration Solution…
- 92% of Users Will Leave A Site Instead Of Resetting or Recovering Login Info
- 88% of Users Admit to Entering Incomplete or Incorrect Data on Registration Forms
- 100% of The Blue Research Poll Participants Reported Receiving Irrelevant Information & Promotions
- 78% of People Say They’ll Post Messages to Their Social Network About Products & Services They Like
- Better Data Means (Potentially) Better Marketing Decisions
- 82% Of Users Said They’d Consider Trying A New Product If Someone In Their Social Network Recommended It.
- The Next Generation Of Social Engagement