Leave a comment

Approximately 80% of new products fail. That’s a worrying statistic for anyone in the process of designing and developing one. Getting the product launch right is essential. Get it wrong, and the odds of your product becoming part of the 20% that succeed fall significantly.

  • ML

    Mark Lindquist

    11 months ago #

    Important point about diversifying your acquisition channels, especially early on. You never know what will work until you try, and early-on you have a lot of freedom to try a lot of things with relatively little risk. Big advantage for startups over established companies.

Join over 70,000 growth pros from companies like Uber, Pinterest & Twitter

Get Weekly Top Posts
High five! You’re in.
SHARE
22
22