When solving tough growth challenges, B2B marketers often turn to Google Analytics. For measuring activity and addressing questions that are answered only with data, GA is the industry standard. The problem is, many marketers look to the surface for insights that are mistakenly considered gospel. Indeed, only 22 percent of marketers believe they run data-driven marketing initiatives that are achieving significant results. And I’d bet the other 78 percent are only scraping the tip of the analytics iceberg. In this guide, Juuso Lyytikka, Head of Growth at Funnel.io outlines three advanced features you can use to generate real, granular insights from your analytics.
Join over 70,000 growth pros from companies like Uber, Pinterest & Twitter