According to ChartBeat, you have between 5 to 30 seconds to hold the attention of a viewer.
Better make this impressions count!
Here’s what this article is going to cover to make your value propositions better:
- The definition of a value proposition
- How a company survived a recession and increased their revenue by 52% by improving their value proposition
- What goes into creating a powerful value proposition 10 examples of great value propositions (and two bad ones)
- A 4-step process to develop your winning value proposition
- 6 templates to help you flex your value proposition-writing muscles
- How to test your value proposition to make it even more effective
Company case studies in this post:
- Constant Contact