Ethan Garr is a mobile growth expert who specializes in training and coaching teams in best practices to accelerate their growth trajectories. He helps clients apply the principles of sustainable growth that have powered many of the world's fastest-growing mobile apps and businesses.
Previously, Garr co-invented and grew RoboKiller, the leading mobile utility app that led to TelTech’s 2018 acquisition by Interactive Corp. (NASDAQ: IAC). He was also instrumental in driving the success of TrapCall and TapeACall and has helped build growth cultures across teams and companies. His articles have been featured on ConversionXL and GrowthHackers.com, and he co-hosts The Breakout Growth Podcast with Sean Ellis (www.BreakoutGrowth.com). Garr has appeared on NBC Nightly News, ABC World News, and in the New York Times.
Garr lives outside of New York City with his wife, daughter, and two crazy dogs.
Ask him anything related to:
- Principles of Sustainable Growth
- How teams win with OKRs and a North Star Metric
- Building a data-driven test/learn culture
- Structuring and leading growth
- Product led lessons B2B companies are taking from B2C
- Growth experimentation on mobile